Budokai Tenkaichi 2's what if scenario: Raditz as a good guy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Budokai Tenkaichi 2's what if scenario: Raditz as a good guy

Post by JC#1 on Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:41 am

A young man named Goku is an extraordinary fighter. He has even saved Earth from the threat of king Piccollo. However, it is possible that this threat was not the predicted menace Goku would defeat, as a saiyan named Raditz has made his way towards Earth. Saiyans are an evil alien race, who sell planets while working for their master: the evil Freeza. While looking for a man named Kakarott, king Piccollo, who has been training to fight Goku once again, has his own plans for Earth. He would rather conquer it than let the saiyans. In a strange turn of reality, time splits, and asks the question: What if Piccollo had defeated Raditz before Kakarott was found and the Earth's fate questioned?

Piccollo fought well when the near-defeated Raditz released his partner, the saibaman! However, this fighter went crazy, and used his self-destruction attack on Raditz instead of Piccollo, which wiped his memory. Raditz went to a small island, where Goku and his friends had been having a reunion. After waging a war against Piccollo and training under Goku, Raditz miraculously regains his memory, but doesn't know what to do with it...After struggling with his feelings, he finally makes the decision to be good after facing his dead father, Bardock. Using his new found goodness as motivation, the saiyan blows himself up, along with the two incoming saiyan invaders, Vegeta and Nappa. However, without facing Vegeta, Goku would've never learned of the evil tyrant Freeza, and would've never recieved special training after his death by Raditz, and Freeza, or the in-the-making androids being developed by Dr. Gero, a scientist from the red ribbon army which Goku destroyed, or the ancient threat of an evil sorcerer named Bibidi, who created the monster Majin Buu. Majin Buu is now controlled by Bibidi's son, Babidi. Any of these threats could destroy the Earth and even the entire universe...

Goku, his best friend Krillen, his son Gohan, his enemy Picollo, and his first rivals, who are now friends, Yamcha and Tien, and Tien's parner Chouzu, are all at the battle ground where the saiyans were to arrive. The area is mostly rocky mountains, filled with vegetation and spots of desert-like area as well. They have sensed that the saiyans have all been destroyed somehow, but they do not know how. Just before the powers disappeared, Raditz's power level grew to a gigantic amount, and then seemed to explode.

"My theory is that Raditz sacrificed himself to defeat the saiyans who were coming our way. We should respect him as a hero for as long as we live," Tien suggested. Tien was a tall, bald man with three eyes. His pants were green and he wasn't wearing a shirt at the time

"Yeah. If it weren't for him, we'd all be dead," Yamcha replied. Yamcha is a little shorter than Tien. He has long black hair and is wearing an orange shirt with the turtle symbol on its chest, and a weighted blue shirt under it. His pants were also orange.

"I suggest we part for now, and meet each other in the next world's martial arts tournament. Does anyone now when that is?" Goku asked. Goku has spiky black hair, is about as tall as Yamcha, and is wearing the same as Yamcha.

"I think it should be about two years from now. It'll be the twenty sixth tournament," Krillen answered. Krillen is a bald midget also wearing the orange and blue outfit.

"Guess you guys haven't been paying attention lately. The tournament had problems, so for some reason this is gonna be the twenty fourth tournament, not the twenty sixth," Yamcha explains.

"But the last one we competed in was seven years ago, and that was the twenty third," Tien argued.

"I know. I don't understand what happened, but there hasn't been a tournament since then. I've heard them announce that there'll be one this time though," Yamcha informed.

"Ok, its agreed. We'll all meet at the next tournament," Chouzu concluded. Chouzu seems to be a midget also, or possibly just a small child. His skin is actual pale-white, as if it were painted, and he wears a green outfit that represents the crane school of martial arts, even though he and Tien converted to the turtle school.

"You guys are acting stupid. I'm not one of you, if you haven't noticed, and you're all just palling around, with me in the mix, and talking about meeting at the next tournament. Well I'll be there, but not for fun. Just like last year the winner will decide the fate of this planet!" Picollo informed as he floated into the air. Piccollo is a little taller than Tien, has green skin, has a pair of antennas, and wears a dark blue outfit with a white cape and a turban with a purple sphere in it.

"Well see you there Mr. Picollo!" Gohan yelled with a smile. Picollo managed a short grin also, before flying away. Gohan is a small child, with black hair, who is wearing the same blue outfit as Picollo, but without the cape and turban. He also is wearing a white bandana around his forehead.

"Well, it looks like Raditz has been the hero here. Should we wish him back with the dragonballs?" Yamcha asked.

"No. We don't know for sure what happened. It is possible that Raditz didn't make the right choice after all, and wishing him back would just be bringing another villain back," Goku answered.

"Oh yeah...Well if we were right, that's too bad for him. Hey, heheh, whoever dies first should ask him what happened, and then he could tell the rest of us to wish him back, huh?" Krillen joked. No one laughed, trying to get a signal to Krillen that the joke was too far. "Oh...Uuuuuuhhh...Sorry..."

Goku couldn't help but start to smile. They were only joking with Krillen. Soon everyone started laughing.

Tien has been training to this day to become stronger than Goku, idolizing him along the way. Picollo's single goal is to kill Goku, avenging his father, and take over the world. Gohan has never been in a real fight before, how will he do? Of the warriors who will enter the tournament, eight will proceed to the finals, and one will be crowned the strongest. Will all seven of these fighters make it to the finals? As in the original universe, will Hercule Satan be entering the tournament? If all seven make it, who will be the eighth fighter? And how will our heroes prepair for the fights to come? Answers next time on BT2'sWTS:RGG (lol at title)

JC#1

Male
Number of posts : 119
Location : I live in California, and its not as great as it seems...
Job/hobbies : Uuuummm...I'm gonna be in a band...Does that count?
Humor : lol, I say lol in every post, but I never really lol unles it is a damn good joke.
Registration date : 2008-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Budokai Tenkaichi 2's what if scenario: Raditz as a good guy

Post by JC#1 on Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:43 am

Master Roshi is an old master of martial arts who once taught Goku his special style. Goku had exceeded even his master in strength speed and all the other areas of fighting, but Roshi hasn't taught his disciples, Goku, Yamcha, and Krillen, everything he knows...

"Master Roshi, are you sure there is no one you know who can train us further? Every last two years before the tournament, we'd alway recieve special training from someone, and each time you knew the person. I trained under you fo the twenty first, Korin for the twenty second, and Kami for the twenty third, and you know all of them. I' asking you, for the twenty fourth, is there anyone you can recommend to each us?" Goku pleaded to his old master.

"Goku...I'm surprised you never asked me about Jackie Chun's similar fighting style. You'd always ask him while you two fought, 'how do you know the kamehameha?' and other questions. Why didn't you ever ask me, who invented the kamehameha?" Roshi questioned.

"Oh yeah...I never really understood that...But what does that have to do with anything?" Goku replied.

"I AM Jackie Chun you fool! I disguised myself as him! How could you miss that!?" Roshi yelled. Both Krillen and Goku were shocked."Now listen, I'm sure you've noticed me in the tournament preforming moves you haven't seen elsewhere, correct?" Krillen, Yamcha, and Goku nodded. "Well those are the moves I'm going to teach you now! Listen, you've completed the basic training of my school. You have gone adept. But to be advanced, to become a MASTER takes more than that! Goku, I would like your son to recieve training to, if he is to be in this tournament. Tien and Chouzu never really learned my moves either, so tell them to meet me here tomorrow, along with you guys and Gohan, to start this new level of training."

"yessir!" they said at once. The next morning, all of the Z-fighters arrived at Roshi's island.

"Now, in the twenty second tournament, when I fought Tien, I used a special move tt you should learn. I had just gotten out of a little scuffle, and my chi was stirred up, so to calm it down before rushing back towards he opponent, I used some special arm movements. Watch carefully," Roshi explained. He then demonstrated by swirling his arms quikly around his body in what looked like many random movements. "Did anyone happen to see what I just did?"

I saw it...But even I couldn't memorize it! Tien thought.

"Yep! You lowered your left arm and rose your right arm, both fully extended, with your wrists bent so your hands pointed straight forward, then brought your left arm to your right knee, did a quik punch to the empty space between the arm and leg with your right arm, and swirled yourself into a crouching tiger stance which you are in now," Goku said with a smile.

"Very good Goku. To tell you the truth, that was just a few random movements, but ther real thing is a lot like it. It is best to think of your chi as a pot of water. You want it to stay calm because ripples in the water cause chi to be uncontrollable. When chi splashes one way, you bring an arm the other way, with an equal amount of force, causing the chi to splash the other way and equal out. It is best to use the arm which is opposite to the direction of the splash, and contract it into your body. Once you have solved all chi-ripples, you may once agan attack the opponent," Roshi explained.

"So first we need to know how to sense not just simple chi life force, but its position and waves within ourselves, correct?" Tien guessed.

"Correct. Now Gohan! Attack me now, on pure instinct! Don't plan or think at all, just go wild!" Roshi ordered.

"Wha-? uuuhhhh, ok I guess.." Gohan responded. He then dashed forward and found himself in a short flash of un-thought-of attacks with master Roshi.

"Now, do you feel your chi shifted and disturbed?" Roshi asked when the scruffle ended.

"Y-yeah..." Gohan answered.

"Now find the waves, splashes, and ripples, and fix them with your arm and scarce leg movements," Roshi instructed.

The training has begun!

JC#1

Male
Humor : lol, I say lol in every post, but I never really lol unles it is a damn good joke.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JC#1 on Sun May 04, 2008 1:57 am

The next day, Goku has mastered the chi balancing technique. Tien has had major progress, but still doesn't quite understand how to do these quick movements perfectly without stirring more chi in the process. Gohan has seen little progress, but he understands the concept best of all the warrirors, so when he does master it, he will be able to make the best use of it. Krillen and Chiouzu are having trouble do to there size, but are making steady progress. Yamcha is finding similarities to his Wolf Fang fist technique, but has not made an exceptional amount of progress.

"Okay. For the first year of the time we have until the tournament, I want you all to stay here at Kame house. That means sleeping and eating here and obeying my rules. Goku and Krillen have both gone through this, and Yamcha used to spend a pretty good amount of time here too" Roshi explained to the warriors as they arrived for a day of training.

"Uuuuuuuh, I don't think Chi-chi would like Gohan staying here for a whole year...I'll call her," Goku replied. He walked into the house. Yells were heard coming from the phone inside. "Gohan! Your mother wants to talk to you!"

Gohan walked into the house. More yells were heard. Gohan and Goku walked out of the house with two black eyes each, bruises and scratches all over there bodies, ripped up clothing, and half of their hair ripped off.

"He can stay, but Chi-chi's coming over in a few minutes to give us all of his homework for the year, and he has to do each day's homework at exactly 3:00 PM each day. She also says if Gohan comes back with any injuries, he can't enter the tournament or ever train again," Goku explained.

"Hohohoho, looks like you two already got your sparring training!" Roshi laughed. "I've got stuff to cover up the scratches, bruises, and black eyes. And I've got some of that 'hair in a can' stuff too."

A few minutes later, Chi-chi flew in on her air-car. She handed a stack of books and papers to Gohan. As soon as she left, Roshi took command.

"Alright, listen up! I want all of you to continue working on your chi-balancing, except for Goku, who will work on a brand new move," Roshi instructed. "Goku, come with me." Goku followed Roshi to the other side of the small island, as not to distract the other fighters.

"Goku, do a kamehameha wave with your feet, like you did in the last tournament," roshi instructed. Goku charged all of his energy into his feet, and shot straight upward from the ground on a huge wave of energy while yelling "Kamehameha."

Goku fell back to the ground on his feet. "So why'd you tell me to do a foot-Kamehameha?" he asked.

"No time for questions. Now do a Super Kamehameha, out into the ocean," Roshi replied. Goku blasted a huge Super Kamehameha wave out into the water, causing large walls of water to launch into the air.

"Listen Goku. Your hands got used to the strength of a kamehameha wave, and then you were ready to begin training and experimenting with enhancing the power, until you eventually launched a wave so large it couldn't even be classified as a kamehameha, and only as a SUPER kamehameha. Now you must do the same with the foot's wave. Not only will you have the ability to do a super-foot-kamehameha, but you will have trained our feet to hold great amounts of force, enhancing your kicks, running speed, and almost anything involved in feet!" Roshi explained.

"So that's what you want me to do, huh? I'll start practicing right away!" Goku declared with a smile. Roshi left to check on the others' training.

"Gohan, Chouzu, come with me," Roshi commanded.

To be continued, of course.

JC#1

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJShadow on Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:03 am

Nice...
Xd at chozu being a midget ...

SSJShadow

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JC#1 on Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:52 pm

Three years is over (in the fic) but I can't write an entire chapter right now, so here are the power levels and tournament match ups=

Match 1: Piccollo vs Chouzu

Match 2: Krillen vs Tien

Match 3: Goku vs Yamcha

Match 4: Hercule vs Punta

Junior rounds=

Match 1: Gohan vs anonimus

Match 2: Videl vs insignificant character

Match 3-4:insignificant characters

power levels=
Yamcha=450
Tien=470
Chouzu=450
Gohan (surpressed)=400
Goku (surpressed)=500
Piccollo (surpressed)=500
Krillen (surpressed)=400
Hercule=100
Punta=80

JC#1

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top