Dragonballz: Goten's story

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragonballz: Goten's story

Post by JC#1 on Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:06 am

This is what happened between the Cell saga and the Buu saga.

Chapter 1:Meet Goten

Goku had just gotten back from fighting Broly, when he should have been at an interview with Chi-chi to apply Gohan into a school.

"Goku where have you been!?!" Chi-chi asks.

"Chi-chi, my favorite hobbies are reading and sports. Ahahahaha!" Goku goofs. Chi-chi faints.
"Gee you'd think she'd be used to it by now! Gohan, go get some warm water!" Chi-chi slowly wakes up.
"I faked fainting so you would get Gohan away...I wanted to tell you first"
"Tell me what?" Goku asked, relieved yet shocked.
"Goku...I'm pregnant again Goku. But the Cell games are coming up and...What if you die? I don't want this child to have no father..."
"I...I won't die...Don't worry...We'll tell Gohan after the Cell games so he doesn't worry about the same thing" Goku assured, not very confidently. Gohan had the water, and was secretly listening the whole time, hiding his power level from his dad. Gohan was a super saiyan when he was fighting Broly, but he powered down to hide his power level. Gohan hears that they've finished the conversation, and walks in.

"'kay, I've got the water" Gohan says.
"She's fine now. Weren't you a super saiyan a second ago?" Goku asked, already knowing the answer, trying to get Gohan to tell him himself.
"I thought I should save up my power for the Cell games" Gohan lied.
"You should stay as a Super Saiyan Full Power. It actually continuously extends your power. It'll help a lot, trust me" Goku replied, making sure he would always be able to sense Gohan from then on.
Later, at the Cell Games, Goku was watching hercule fail to beat Cell, while he was really thinking of his unborn baby. Goku had thought of abortion, but it was too expensive and he felt it was immoral. Finally, it was Goku's turn to fight Cell.

While Goku and Cell were fighting, the other Z-warriors were watching, studying the way Cell fought in case Goku just couldn't do the job. Cell launches a huge Kamehameha wave, large enough to be confused with the spirit bomb! Goku was seriously worried.

"Oh-no...Its too dangerous to put that much power into the Kamehameha!!!" Goku yelled. He put 2 fingers on his forehead, and then disappeared. He reappeared floating next to the front bulge of the Kamehameha. Goku then launched a blast of his own.

"Kamehameha!" He yelled, deflecting the wave into space, where it could not go on. The fight continued for what seemed like hours and were really just minutes. Eventually they were both worn out but Cell could just simply recharge.

"Goku...*pant*...You should eat some senzu beans!I wouldn't want are fun to end simply because you got tired!"

"No...I'm done...I can't beat you!"

"Goku...What are you saying!"

"I give up!"

"Do you realize what you're saying? With no one left to fight me I will destroy the Earth!"

This is what happened between the Cell saga and the Buu saga.

Chapter 1:Meet Goten

Goku had just gotten back from fighting Broly, when he should have been at an interview with Chi-chi to apply Gohan into a school.

"Goku where have you been!?!" Chi-chi says.

"Chi-chi, my favorite hobbies are reading and sports. Ahahahaha!" Goku says. Chi-chi faints.
"Gee you'd think she'd be used to it by now! Gohan, go get some warm water!" Chi-chi slowly wakes up.
"I faked fainting so you would get Gohan away...I wanted to tell you first"
"Tell me what?" Goku asked, relieved yet shocked.
"Goku...I'm pregnant again Goku. But the Cell games are coming up and...What if you die? I don't want this child to have no father..."
"I...I won't die...Don't worry...We'll tell Gohan after the Cell games so he doesn't worry about the same thing" Goku assured, not very confidently. Gohan had the water, and was secretly listening the whole time, hiding his power level from his dad. Gohan was a super saiyan when he was fighting Broly, but he powered down to hide his power level. Gohan hears that they've finished the conversation, and walks in.

"'kay, I've got the water" Gohan says.
"She's fine now. Weren't you a super saiyan a second ago?" Goku asked, already knowing the answer, trying to get Gohan to tell him himself.
"I thought I should save up my power for the Cell games" Gohan lied.
"You should stay as a Super Saiyan Full power. It actually continuously extends your power. It'll help a lot, trust me" Goku replied, making sure he would always be able to sense Gohan from then on.
Later, at the Cell Games, Goku was watching Hercule fail to beat Cell, while he was really thinking of his unborn baby.Goku had thought of abortion, but it was too expensive and he felt it was immoral. Finally, it was Goku's turn to fight Cell.

While Goku and Cell were fighting, the other Z-warriors were watching, studying the way Cell fought in case Goku just couldn't do the job. Cell launches a huge Kamehameha wave, large enough to be confused with the spirit bomb! Goku was seriously worried.

"Oh-no...Its too dangerous to put that much power into the Kamehameha!!!" Goku yelled. He put 2 fingers on his forehead, and then disappeared. He reappeared floating next to the front bulge of the Kamehameha. Goku then launched a blast of his own.

"Kamehameha!" He yelled, deflecting the wave into space, where it could not go on. The fight continued for what seemed like hours and were really just minutes. Eventually they were both worn out but Cell could just simply recharge.

"Goku...*pant*...You should eat some senzu beans! I wouldn't want are fun to end simply because you got tired!"

"No...I'm done...I can't beat you!"

"Goku...What are you saying!"

"I give up!"

"Do you realize what you're saying? With no one left to fight me I will destroy the Earth!"

"I didn't say there was no one left to fight. In fact, there is someone here who is much more powerful than me!" He was talking about Gohan of course. Although Cell didn't approve, he fought the child until he realized within 2 minutes of the fight that it just wasn't enough. Cell powered up to his "true power".Still this wasn't enough, but with each major injury Cell received he'd heal fast and have a power increase do to the saiyan cells in him. Gohan told cell of how when he gets angry, he gets a huge power boost. Cell created the Cell Jr.s to beat up Gohan's friends and get him angry. It succeeded. We see a SS2 Gohan kicking Cell's ass.

Fast forwarded a little later. Goten is being born and Gohan is sitting outside the emergency room waiting. A doctor walks out.

"Your little brother and your mother seem to be doing fine but...I don't think that without anyone in your family having a job this will be able to be paid for properly...We would have to move her to a charity ward and...Not too many people are into charity. I don't think there are any proper tools available for birth that the charity ward has paid for..."

See the next chapter and see how Goten is born, and other stuff.

Last edited by JC#1 on Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

JC#1

Male
Number of posts : 119
Location : I live in California, and its not as great as it seems...
Job/hobbies : Uuuummm...I'm gonna be in a band...Does that count?
Humor : lol, I say lol in every post, but I never really lol unles it is a damn good joke.
Registration date : 2008-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragonballz: Goten's story

Post by Son Goku on Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:25 am

Good story so far, I hope you do as good as before

Son Goku
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 113
Job/hobbies : Student
Humor : A Good Joke
Registration date : 2008-04-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JC#1 on Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:47 pm

Its the same thing as before, just some slight editing involved. I just copied and pasted it from MFG, but I combined 2 chapters so it wouldn't be so short. Once I finish re-doing the original chapters, new ones will take a little more time. Once I'm finished with this fic, I'm gonna do the first story arc of DBAF (Xicor saga is the first story arc, details at MFG) and I'm gonna continue with different fics and different story arcs of DBAF and probably some new fics not seen on MFG, here on DBZ/naruto forums.

JC#1

Male
Humor : lol, I say lol in every post, but I never really lol unles it is a damn good joke.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JC#1 on Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:50 pm

chapter 2: Goten's birth

Gohan was flying over the ocean. He had just been at the Kame house. Now he's on his way to capsule corp.

Bulma, you're supposed to be part of a rich family, so please have a check ready when I get there! Gohan thought.

At capsule corp, Vegeta is on his bed, staring towards the ceiling. Suddenly, he has a flashback of the first time he fought Goku.

*"HAHAHA! Kakarot, you fool! No low-level could defeat an elite like myself" Vegeta says in his flashback.

"Even a low-level can surpass an elite if they train hard enough," Goku said.*

"And then he spared my life...He humiliated me! And against Freeza..."

*Vegeta's flashback: Vegeta is on the ground, coughing up blood.

"Kakarott, you must let go of your feelings...They'll get you killed!"

"I can't! I can't give up who I am, not on the battle field, because when I'm fighting, my feelings are my guide" Goku says.*

"And then that green freak surpassed me! I had finally thought that I had reached the pinnacle of Saiyan power, and then Kakarrott managed to stay in Super Saiyan form for days! I thought that the worst was here...And then his stupid son defeated Cell and doesn't even know how to access that form so that I can compare my power to it! And now I can't have my final battle with Kakarott until I'm-"Vegeta was cut off by a thought in his head. He jumped off of his bead and raced through the hallway. He found Bulma.

"Bulma, you need to know that you will never see me again" Vegeta told her as a scarred look overcame Bulma's face. Vegeta pointed his hand at his face, focusing energy into a blast. Suddenly, Gohan ran through the door.

Huh? Wait--That is the answer! Kakarrott's son! If I can beat someone more powerful than Kakarrott then that proves who's stronger! Vegeta thought as he aimed the blast away from his face and towards Gohan. Suddenly, Vegeta saw what Gohan's situation was by reading his mind.

"Boy, you can have what you need if you defeat me in a fight!"

"Wha--What!?!" Gohan stammered.

"You heard me!" Vegeta replied.

"Okay then" Gohan smirked. They walked outside. Gohan went SS full power, and Vegeta got so excited that he ascended to USS2, which he did not know limited his speed. Vegeta was still holding the blast, which he had been constantly charging up. He thought that Gohan wouldn't expect the blast to be so powerful, but it seems that he had been sensing the its power the whole time. Gohan charged at Vegeta and the blast was released. Gohan disappeared from the blast's way and reappeared behind Vegeta, kicking him in the right shoulder.

"I didn't even feel that!" Vegeta laughed as he grabbed Gohan's leg and threw him at a nearby tree. Gohan stopped himself just inches away from the tree.

"Well now that I know how much force I need to apply," Gohan began as he charged towards Vegeta a second time," I can really do some fighting!"
Gohan punched Vegeta in the face with the exact amount of power he calculated he needed, based on the amount of force he used to kick Vegeta and the amount of resistance Vegeta seemed to use. Vegeta stepped back as his nose started to bleed.

What!?!He is far more powerful than me even in this new form! Vegeta thought.

Oh no...I punched him as hard as I can and nothin' but a nose bleed? Gohan thought.
Inside the building Bulma got a call.

"Gohan! You better go back to the hospital and meet your new baby brother!" Bulma shouted.

"Wha--Yes!I knew it would work out somehow!"

"Hold on! We still have a fight to finish!" Vegeta reminded Gohan. He turned around to face the saiyan prince and they both began to smile. Gohan powered up as much as he could.
Vegeta began to as well.

"hhhhhaaaaaaaaa!!!"

"HHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Vegeta just had to have more dramatic of a yell.
They each charged at each other with all the power they had! Gohan was charging much faster, but if he was head butted by Vegeta with all that strength, he would be a goner!!!

Vegeta went for a punch but Gohan disappeared out of the way. He reappeared behind Vegeta and punched him in the back of the head hard enough to make Vegeta continue his punch into some hard pavement(he was knocked right out of the garden they were fighting in)

"I learned it one year before most kids do. Simple Newton force physics. You were just charging towards the wrong place at the wrong time. By the way, we should go somewhere where less people will get hurt and less of Bulma's stuff will be broken," Gohan suggested. They charged off to the same place Vegeta and Goku had their first fight, Vegeta leading him there.

"Me and Kakarrott fought here. For the record, was about to win when you, baldy, and the fat guy showed up an cut off my tail." Vegeta bragged.

"I know, I remember watching Yajirobe jump ight behind you with his sword."

"By the way, I'm curious. What exact Saiyan form are you using? It is unlike anything I've ever seen before."

"Well...It's simple Super Saiyan...We've all surpassed it but not quit 'transformed' beyond it.(not including my fights with Cell and Bojak, and I don't know how to access that form).The only real difference here is that I keep myself at a Super Saiyan as long as I want to, by not really using much power to sustain it, and reversing that power flow so that it increases my power instead of draining it. We've all learned how to stop the power flow, but not reverse it like my dad and me can. After we do this we can go through the same power ups you and Trunks have gone through, but I haven't learned these power ups, which I must admit gives you an advantage. However, no speed limitations occur if I don't use your power ups, so I am much faster than you."

"Well, I'm still stronger right?"

"Well...For now you are. I have almost wrapped my head around your ability to surpass the Super Saiyan level. You seem to swith your ki energy from mental and power type to a physical type that manifests itself in the muscles, much like blood is directed mainly to the muscles and not so much towards the digestive system while someone is exircising. Of course, this has only beneficial effect unless you abuse this ability to a further level like Trunks did and you are doing now in which case speed and spiritual energy used to make ki blasts is completely drained into the muscles, and there is a ig power boost that comes with it, but it is all strength and no speed or ki blasts. However, if someone increases there power greatly to the point of transformation, without redirecting it to one area specifically, it is possible to reach a point of total power with no limitations in one area specifically, except that you cannot reverse a power flow SO LARGE into a raise instead of decrease,(like I explained me and my father do earlier) unless you have great control over your ki. I think this is what I did uncontrollably out of anger against Cell and Bojak." Gohan explained.

"So I see that Chi-chi actually does teach you something. If she didn't then you wouldn't know what Newtons or whatever are," Vegeta responded.

"You should study up on biology and physics, cause they’re the 2 types of science that me and my dad use the most often. I use them way more often while fighting to calculate what I'm doing, but sometimes my dad overhears my mom teaching me."

"ENOUGH TALK! LET"S FIGHT!!!" Vegeta yelled as he charged toward Gohan. The saiyan hybrid disappeared and reappeared on top of a mountain far away from Vegeta, giving him time to power up.

"Do to this ki redirection, I normally wouldn't be able to sense you with the type of sensing that requires extending energy from me to you through my tantien, but with another type of sensing, I don't require use of my own energy, and I can simply center my ki, no matter physical mental or spiritual ki, and then I feel all powers anywhere within 10,000 of my own and anywhere within a 1 mile radius of me. The result is you having nowhere to hide." Vegeta explained. Vegeta centers his ki energy and picks up on Gohan's pl. He charges at Gohan and lands on the mountain Gohan is standing on.

"I'm impressed Vegeta. Now let me impress you by showing you the power I have just explained. You see the problem has been that I couldn't control my ki to well. But if you let me calm down and focus my energy, then I can present to you true power. I'll even let you power up to," Gohan compromises. Vegeta nods in agreement. They both begin to power up. They yell and glow golden. Vegeta was listening closely to what Gohan said about ki energy earlier, and he made a decision. Vegeta started directing his power back to it's original state, slightly less ki energy contained, an equal amount of mental, physical, and spiritual. Gohan looked puzzled as to why Vegeta would power down at first, but then he realized what he was doing. Gohan's hair began to spike upward. Gohan was yelling very loudly, but suddenly he had destroyed his concentration, so he calmed down and continued to power up. They finished at the same time.

"Is this the transformation you spoke of before?" Vegeta questioned.

"Well you are fallowing the right process, but you would have to extend it further. Like I just did." Gohan replied with a smirk. Gohan is currently an SS2. They charge at each other. Gohan punched Vegeta in the face, sending him back a bit. Vegeta was about to charge back at him when Gohan quickly blasted him in the stomach. Vegeta was pushed back more than before, do to the blasts higher power and no resistance forcing the opposite direction. Vegeta was blown to the ground beneath the mountain. Gohan continued to pound Vegeta with multiple punches as Vegeta begins to cry.(not much, just some tears) Gohan sees this and starts to pant, but he is faking it.

"I'm... too tired to beat you..." Gohan lied. Vegeta smiled and stood up to claim his victory by knocking Gohan through the mountain in front of them. Gohan turned back into his base form, making Vegeta think that his punch overwhelmed his SS2 power.

"I guess you win Vegeta, so now I have to do see my new brother! I'll see you later!"

Edit= this chapter and the chapter before it have now been properly edited and spell-checked.

Last edited by JC#1 on Sat May 03, 2008 11:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

JC#1

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JC#1 on Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:59 pm

Chapter 3: Goten, Gohan, Goku, and Vegeta: Training!

King Kai has agreed to take Goku with him to meet Grand Kai at his Kai reunion if Goku can go SS2. (remember in the Buu/Saiyaman saga when Goku entered that other world tournament? That's what I'm talking about)

Goku is powering up, releasing all of his energy into the air. He is about to reach his limit, but he is not getting any stronger because he is not building up his energy, he is releasing it into the air.

"No, no Goku. Don't release your energy. Build it up inside of you. Once you have it built up to the maximum that your body can endure, let it go and release it, then you will transform. But don't release it until your body has overflowed with the energy!" King Kai commanded.

Back on Earth, Gohan (who is now fifteen years old not counting the year in the hyperbolic time chamber) is talking to five year old Goten.

"So that's how we beat Freeza" Gohan concluded. Gohan had bean telling Goten about his adventures for a long time ( see the video game Idainaru Goku Densetsu for details on these stories ) and others have been helping him tell the stories. The suspenseful part for Goten is finding out how his father died.

They were in their room ( They share a room ) and Gohan was sitting in a desk with papers in front of him.

"So what happens next Gohan?" Goten asks. "Well now I have to get back to studying, the I'll tell you about how Tunks-"

"Trunks was there too?" Goten interrupted.

"Well not the Trunks you know, this one was him from a future world," Gohan explained. Gohan got back to studying. Gohan turned around and Goten was gone. Outside, Goten was training with his mother, Chi-chi.

"Okay Goten, there is a...A thing...In your stomach. It is your energy source. You can use it to make your punches and kicks. That's the basic thing about it, but I've seen people do much more, like making weird balls of energy and throwing them at people." Chi-chi explained. Goten created a yellow ball of energy in his hands.

"Like this?" Goten asked.

"WAH-!?! How did... Well yes, like that. Now all that I know how to do is focus energy into my fist or foot and make punches and kicks more effective. Try it on that tree over there."

Goten took back the energy from the ball. He winded his fist back as it began to glow. He released the fist of fury on to the defenseless tree. The tree broke in half.

"Yeah...I guess I'm a pretty good martial artist after all..." Chi-chi said, amazed at Goten's strength. "Hey, try focusing the energy into a ball again, but this time, use ALL of the energy you can and yell 'Kamehameha!' okay?" Chi-chi suggested. Goten created a blue ball of energy and yelled out "KAMEKAMEHA!"

"Goten, it's pronounced KameHAmeha, not kameKameha...And you're supposed to throw it..." Chi-chi corrected.

"Oh, okay!" Goten said as he threw the ball at a tree and said "kamakameha" again.

"Well you pronounced it wrong again, and you don't really throw it... you kinda make it...Extend.. Stretch and explode," Chi-chi once again corrected.

"Oh, like this?" Goten said as he recharged, blowing Chi-chi back a little, and created a Kamehameha wave that blew up a row of trees.
"Wow...The student has surpassed the master..." Chi-chi stammered.

Back at other world, blue lightning surrounded Goku's body, Goku's hair grew a little, and he yelled very loudly.

"That's it Goku! Now just release it and you'll reach the next level of Super Saiyan!" King Kai said while being pushed back by Goku's energy.

"HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!" Goku yelled as he released all the energy and became a Super Saiyan 2.

"I call it... Super Saiyan 2!"

"Soooooo...Why don't you try powering up? You basically just focus the energy into your stomach and try bringing it out---BUT DON'T GO TO THE MAXIMUM!" Chi-chi instructed. She was training Goten back on Earth, at the forest near their home

"Why not?" Goten questioned.

"Well if you do, you'll probably make a big explosion and I don't want to get hurt," Chi-chi explained.

"Oh, okay. HHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!" Goten pushed his power about half-way to his breaking point.

"Wow...I need to know how powerfull this is!" Chi-chi said, very excited and ecstatic. She rushed into the house. Goten wore a puzzled face. Chi-chi raced out wearing the scouter.

"Isn't it a good thing Bulma reappeared the scouter and made it more tolerable to high power levels? Wow, I'm starting to sound like her!" Chi-chi giggled. She pressed a button on the scouter.

"wha-WOAH! 15,000! I think that's higher than Gohan's! Oh, wait...Nah, Gohan's is like, amillion or something but he's much older than you," Chi-chi talked to herself, and then to Goten. "Wow...I know I'll regret this...But try going full power!" Chi-chi instructed.

"Geez, you need to make up your mind. Now! Hwah!!! Nyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Goten screamed. Wind blew from his body and Chi-chi began to slip back. The yell got louder, "HAAAAA" and the wind blew across the forest. Chi-chi was blown back but found her balance after a second. The yell got even louder, as Goten tapped into his most deep power! "HHHHHAAAAAAAAA!" Goten's pupils disappeared, his hair rose into the air. Goten was then experiencing trouble on his way. It wouldn't go so smoothly.

"HHHH...ngh....HAAAAAAAGYAAAAitAAAA!!" he yelled. A blue aura was formed around his body, witch then expanded and bulged around into a gigantic dome! wind blew on the outside of the dome at hundreds of miles per hour! Chi-chi was holding onto a tree, witch then snapped right off the ground along with all the other trees. Goten passed through the hard part, and it went smoothly again,

"AAAAAHhhh!"

His eyes were glowing gold, his hair witch was still raised in the air started flashing between gold and black. The blue aura turned yellow, and then a sparkling gold! The dome exploded and inside was an unconscious half-SS Goten.

"I knew I would regret it, GOTEN! Oh no, Goten!" Chi-chi ran towards Goten. Gohan raced out of the house (half the house, as well as his math book that he was studying, is blown up) and saw Goten laying on the ground. The scouter said 50,000 and rising. Before Gohan had a good look at him, Goten changed back to base form, but his pl was still rising, although not as rapidly.

"What happened?" Gohan questioned.

"Here, take Goten to a hospital, I think he over exerted himself!" Chi-chi pushed Goten into Gohan's arms.

"What happ--" "Just go!" Chi-chi interrupted. Gohan charged off with Goten in his arms.

I'll never make it...I have to go faster! Gohan thought as he was flying. He turned SS and got a big power boost, but it didn't seem to last long. He was slowing down. He couldn't keep up his maximum speed.

Inside the house, Chi-chi was on the phone.

"Bulma? Tell Trunks...Goten can't come over to play tomorrow. No, not for a few weeks maybe...Or possibly never..." Chi-chi said with tears dripping from her eyes.

At the hospital, Gohan is waiting outside thee emergency room.

Oh god...This is just like when he was being born...And we'll probably need to move him to the charity ward again!

"Hey, Gohan? I was the one who delivered the kid so...We're like family! I'll pay the charges," the doctor informed.

"Wha-really!? Oh thank you! Oh my god...But will he be okay? My mother says he just over-exerted himself but..." Gohan's relief turned to sarrow sa he realized what would happen to Goten.

"Well...He'll be fine! He's just gotta rest a little, okay? But one problem...He seems to have escalated his blood flow so much, that his lifespan might be shortened. See, the heart takes a while to get tired, unlike the skeletal muscles you use to get around, and the heart dies out when someone has reached his time, but with blood pumping so fast, it should get tired that much faster. Usually blood gets slowed down, and I hope it does for Goten soon, but his blood seems to be circulating at the speed of an extreme adrenaline junkie on the Medusa coaster! As a result, his lifespan is shortened..."

I heard of this in homework, but I didn't know it would actually have anything to do with my life! Gohan thought.

"However, there are certain hormones you could use to slow down the blood. Typically, a depressant drug slows down the nervous system, as something may do the same for Goten's circulatory system! But such things aren't so common that you would find them here...Only in the bodies of some animals...And the science hall in west city should have a sample of it...But they would never let someone just take it!"

"Hey...Isn't the science hall run by capsule corp? I'll be back! Watch over Goten for me!" Gohan jumped out the window and flew away. The doctor was used to it, he was the one who treated Goku after being beat up by Vegeta and Nappa. He didn't ask questions, as he was afraid of the answers.

I need to get that chemical! Goten's life is at stake here! Its a good thing I know Bulma, or else I could never get this from capsule corp, Gohan thought to himself as he flew over a sea.

At capsule corporation's main building, Vegeta is reading a book titled "the laws of physics made simple," and he has another book sitting next to him to read when he's done titled "The detailed world of physics."

I've studied up on most of that biology stuff, now I've got to learn this physics--WHAT!? That doesn't make any sense...If gravity pulls on items from the Earth's core then how come bigger items are generally-- Vegeta's thoughts were interrupted by Bulma.

"Hey, you're getting to be a real nerd Vegeta! Heh, but I'm glad you're thinking about more than just fighting, even if it is just to get better at it."

"Could you PLEASE leave me alone woman? I'm thinking...This book isn't making any sense...Bah! I haven't trained in the last 2 years just because I was reading! I'm like that twerp Gohan without Chi-chi causing it! I need to get air...I need to blast something! I need to TRAIN for the love of...That's it! I've got to let some o' this bundled up energy OUT of my body already or I'm gonna explode! AAAAAHHHH!!!" Vegeta became increasingly frustrated with the feeling of not using any energy for more than 2 whole years. He clutched a glass of water with his anger and it exploded right there.

"uuuhhh...Oops. Sorry. I'll be back in a second," Vegeta calmed himself. He walked out the back door (no pun intended) and into the giant garden that was inhabited mostly by dinosaurs and cats. He blasted a flower with minimum energy, and it exploded at contact and the area around it caught on fire.

"Woah...I guess all that relaxing let some of my energy settle a little...I'm not really stronger, but it counts for a higher power level..." Vegeta explained to himself. Suddenly, Gohan flew into the building. Sensing the energy, Vegeta walked into the house.

"Bulma! I need a chemical (A hormone I think) that is able to slow down the circulatory system! No time to explain, or to spare with Vegeta! My brother's life is in danger!" Gohan exclaimed.

"Okay! I don't know what you're talking about but we have a special drug recently developed downstairs in the lab that can slow down the movement of blood and the heart rate," Bulma informed. Quikly, Gohan rushed down into the basement and saw a laboratory filled with strange inventions. He took a small vile off of a table. It was labeled "circulatory depressant-for medical use only". Gohan quickly ran up the stairs and back to Bulma.

"Is this it?" He asked.

"Uuhhh...Yeah, that's the one," Bulma said, still having no idea what was going on. Gohan rushed out of the building and flew off.

"Well...Actually, I guess Goten doesn't really need this so fast...I can at least say hi, I mean I barely ever come her," Gohan convinced himself.

"Hey, does this have anything to do with Chi-chi's call saying that Goten couldn't come over?" Bulma asked.

"Well yeah. But hey, maybe I can bring Trunks with me to see Goten!" Gohan suggested.

"Yeah, great idea! Hey Trunks! Come out, Goten's brother Gohan is here!" Bulma called.

"I told you, I don't want to meet Goten! Or his brother! I already have enough friends, you just don't know them!" Trunks protested.

"So what? Now you'll have one more friend! Two more friends! Gohan and his friends have saved the world more than once kiddo, so show some respect! Sorry Gohan, he's a little shy," Bulma explained.

"That's okay, most kids are at his age! I know I wasn't though. I remember like it was yesterday. Piccollo and the others had cured my shyness by the time I was six years old. That was about the age when we went to Namek, remember?" Gohan conversed.

"Hhhmm...Oh yeah! You're right, I think you were about 6 years old, but we were there for so long that ou aged a little, and you got a lot stronger!" Bulma replied.

"Sooo...Gohan, do you think maybe we could have a sparing match some time? I've been studying up on those subjects that you suggested. And I think I've started to understand all about how to control my ki, and maybe I'll be a bit of a challenge even in your transformation. I can increase the energy quite a bit! But, I'm sorry to say, not to the level of transformation," Vegeta informed.

"Okay, but I'd have to make sure my mom wasn't around! Ha! She would kill me AND you if she found out I was sparing!" Gohan joked.

"Heh..." Vegeta was suddenly becoming more human than Saiyan. He was having a conversation in his home. He was forgetting all about fighting and about the Saiyan race or that he was a prince. He had changed from a significant character in the course of the universe to an ordinary care-free mere mortal.

"Alright, I'm here already! So is this the guy?" Trunks asked as he entered the room.

"Yep! Trunks, meet Gohan," Bulma answered.

"Okay, now whaddabout this Goten guy?" Trunks questioned yet again.

"Well he has a little problem, but this here in my hand is going to fix it! We're going to the hospital to give it to him," Gohan answered.

"Now jump on my back and I'll fly you there!" Gohan explained.

"Wha--Fly? My dad never lets me jump on his back when he flies! He says it would disturb his concentration," Trunks was suddenly more glad to meet Gohan.

"Well if you want, I can teach you how to fly yourself!" Gohan suggested.

"Wow, really?" Trunks was overflowing with joy.

"No, not really. I'll teach you how to fly and much more when you get back. Its my job, I am your dad after all," Vegeta informed.

"Alright! So what are we waiting for? Let's go see Goten!" Trunks was excited. Bulma smiled.

"Okay! Come on, jump on my back," Gohan instructed. Trunks did so and Gohan took off.

"See ya Bulma, bye Vegeta!" Gohan said as he flew away.

Back at the hospital, Gohan and Trunks flew in through the window.

"I see you're back. Did you get the medication?" the Doctor asked.

"Yep! Come on, let's give this to Goten!" Gohan suggested. They gave him the antidote, while he was sweating and panting. Slowly, he calmed down and fell asleep.

I pasted like 5 MFG chapters here, so this should be hella long, lol. See ya next time!

Last edited by JC#1 on Sun May 04, 2008 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total

JC#1

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JC#1 on Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:20 pm

"Okay boy, I'm gonna teach you to fight! When I was your age my father told me that some day I would be a Super Saiyan and..." Vegeta powered up instantly into his SS form, "Look at me now."

Trunks and Vegeta were in Diablo Dessert, as part of Trunks's training. O the other side of the dessert, Gohan was going to secretly train Goen. Chi-chi had told Goten not to tell Gohan about the training, and Gohan told him not to tell Chi-chi of the training he was about to give him.

"Okay, the first thing you have to do is build up all of your energy," Ghan instructed. Goten and Trunks, at the same time at two opposite sides of the dessert, powered up to their maximum power.

"Okay Trunks, now release all of your power, just let it all go freely!" Vegeta instructed. Trunks started glowing yellow, and an blue aura surrounded him, flowing into the air.

"Goten! Just let it go!" Gohan told Goten. Goten's hair started to rise and a purple dome of energy surrounded him.

"Kakkka...I..Bu..I can't believe you're doing it...You're only 6 years old and you're becoming a Super Saiyan!" Vegeta was astonished. A few miles away, Goten was radiating a golden aua, but the purple dome was still surrounding him as well.

"Wow...That's my brother," Gohan said, proud of his sibling.

"YAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!" Goten and Trunks screamed at the same time. The purple dowm was broke open by Goten's golden aura. Trunks's hair bean to rise into the air. Suddenly, the aura's bursted into a jiant flame of energy that engulfed the dessert. Gohan thought that both auras were just Goten's one, as Vegeta did Trunks's, do to an optical illussion. However, they could sense the powers, and do to these powers touching eachother, Goten and Trunks sensed eachother, and were confused at the feeling. They stopped.

"Big Brother, What's that feeling?" Goten asked at the same time as Trunks.
"Dad, What's that feeling?" Trunks asked.

"You're feeling a power level," Gohan and Vegeta answered at the same time. Simultaniously, Gohan and Vegeta flew towards eachother. They met at the middle of the dessert.

"Trunks, use your energy to propel against gravity," Vegeta commanded.

"You too Goten," Gohan commanded.

Trunks and Goten shakily flew towards the center of the dessert.

"Hey, you're Goten. I remember seeing you asleep at the hospital," Trunks remembered.

"Yeah. And that means you must be Trunks," Goten responded.

"Hey Gohan," Trunks greeted.

"Hey Trunks. Goten, this is Trunks's father, Vegeta," Gohan introduced.

"I can fly now!" Trunks bragged.

"Me too!" Goten replied, not knowing that Trunks was bragging and not just informing. Goten's hair was standing straight up, but it wasn't gold, it was only standing up do to his energy bursting upward int his hair, forcing it up. Goten was glowing gold. The same properties were seen in Trunks.

"Hey, I've got an idea. How 'bout you two have a little match? It'll be great for your training," Gohan suggested.

"Yes. This will be very interesting," Vegeta agreed.

"Well, whaddaya say?" Goten asked.

"I say I'm gonna kick butt!" Trunks yelled as he rushed towards Goten. Trunks kept punching and he continuosly yelled in a martial arts style.

"HA! HOOO! NGGYYAAH!" Trunks yelled. Goten just kept his arms across his chest to block, and was a little too scared to fight back.

"Goten! Fight back!" Gohan commanded.

"Uuhh..Okay..." Goten spoke as he kept one arm in a blocking posision, and winded his oher for a punch while Trunks kept punching his blocking arm.

"Here I go!" Goten yelled as he struck Trunks in the face, causing him to fall back. Goten stepped foward and started blasting his opponent repeatedly so that he wouldn't get a chance to act.

"HHHAAA!" While he knew Trunks was too beaten up to attack, Goten quikly powered up a little. He directed that power into his hands and out into an energy ball, wich he threw at Trunks just as his opponent regained control of himself.

"Wait! You don't know how to srvive that kind of blast yet!" Vegeta worried.

"heh-eh..Don't worry...Watch this!" Trunks struggled to say as he bloked the blast with crossed arms infront of his chst. The blast was still pounding at his arms, so the tiny titan threw his arms open, to his sides, forcing the energy ball to split apart. It was just then that Vegeta noticed that Trunks and Goten still have tails. If they looked at the full moon then they would turn into apes, so Vegeta made a personal note to remember to get his son's tail removed.

"Hy Gohan. You need to get Goten'sntail removed," Vegeta reminded.

"Yeah, I'm planning on doing that this weakend. Although it shoudln't make much of a difference, since my mother makes me and him go to bed really early," Gohan explained.

"Hey, how about that sparing match?" Gohan asked.

"So Vegeta, whaddaya say? How 'bout a match?" Gohan provoked his soon to be opponent.

"Hmpf, sure, but this time I'll win. I've been studying up like you suggested," Vegeta answered.

"Well the kiddies are still fighting over in the air, so how about we make this one a ground match?"

"Fine, no flying above five feet or you lose."

"Any more rules to make or is this good?"

"Just stay out of the way of Goten and Trunks. First one to lose consciousness loses."

"Loser has to carry the winner home on his back when he wakes up." Vegeta nodded in agreement. Gohan turned super saiyan and then Vegeta mimicked the move. Vegeta noticed that unlike when Gohan was a child, his hair actually stuck up into the air when turning super saiyan. He couldn' tel if Gohan had gotten stronger or if it was simply because his hair is naturally spiked. The answer was a little of both. Gohan had gotten stronger do to getting older, but because he hadn't been training, he also got weaker than he had stronger. Vegeta reaized this after sensing his opponent's power level.

"So, you haven't been training?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm always too busy studying. I bet I could still beat you though," Gohan replied. Suddenly, in Vegeta's eyes, Gohan had been changing into Goku, and back again, repeatedly. Vegeta was reliving his fight towards Goku. Instantly Gohan had punched him in the gut. This caught him by surprise because Vegeta was distracted by the vision of Goku using the triple kaio-ken attack against him.

"*cough* not fair, heh-heh...Sore loser!" Vegeta instantly recovered and drove his fist across Gohan's face. "I had also been studying my memories of Kakarott's fighting technique. As a result, I have learned the kaio-ken attack!" Vegeta was soon covered in a purple electric-like aura. "I've learned that he can also use a super kaio-ken, in which he is a super saiyan while using the technique. You see, Kakarott was not the only one to fight me with that technique. I had faught someone once before that used it, and I developed a counter-attack. I used it in my original fight with your father. However, he was able to use a kaio-ken trriple attack, which I didn't know was even possible at the time, which had tripled his power level. But now that I have learned the technique also, I can mix it with my counter for it and become unstopable!"

"I've always wondered why I always just sit there and listen when my opponent is talking, but starting now, there won't be any more talking!" Gohan said with a grin. He charged towards the saiyan prince, planning to slug him in the face, but his fist was caught.

"Now! Super Kaio-ken times four!"

What? I didn't know it was possible to multiply a super kaio-ken...

Vegeta charged toward him at the speed of sound, causing a sonic boom, and threw his fist at the enamy, who was holding his hurt ears. Gohan recovered after stepping back, and dashed to continue the fight. As soon asw he got to his opponent however, he had been hit in the gut. Before the half-bred wariror knew what hit him, the prunce had flipped opver his back and delivered a powerful thrust of the foot into Gohan's spine. Gohan yelled in pain as the enamy once again struck a blow to the chin, this time with his knee. He fell forward slightly, but recovered and stepped back a little.

"You're not the only one who knows the kaio-ken! My dad also taught it to me when he got back from planet Yardrat! Now, Kaio-ken times--UGH!" Before Gohan could use the special attack he was kicked across the back of the head. But I thought he was infront of me!?

"After image technique...Gah!" Vegeta seemed in pain. I didn't know times four could be such a strain...It must be combining it with super saiyan and my counter attack that causes the attack... He brought the purple-ish red-ish and yellow-ish aura in a few inches, closer to his body, powering down. "Okay, so I can only use times two, but it is still enough to beat you!"

"Shut up! Super kaio-ken, HA!" Gohan spiralled himself off the ground and onto his feet, then punched Vegeta in the gut, only to see his fist had been caught by Vegeta's palm. "Okay, times four!" It shouldn't be so much strain if I'm not using that counter Vegeta developped.
Gohan mimicked Vegeta's earlier moves, punching him in the gut, flipping over to kick him in the back, and landing to land a strike from the foot to his jaw.

Meanwhile, in the junior fight of thier family members, Goten was continuously shootng tiny Kamehameha like yellow energy balls at his opponent, Trunks, but each one was being dodged. Trunks then shot upward dashing towards Goten, still avoiding the beams, and punched his enamy in the gut.

"Stop that Trunks! It hurts!" Goten wined as Trunks continuously shot him with many energy blasts. Below, Vegeta and Gohan were fighting so fast you can only see them for quik flashes when they stop to attack. Red auras were enveloping the battle ground, and blue sparks were flying around Gohan.

I shouldn't have went SS2...Its draining too much power, and if I deform the suddn drop in energy will leave me valnerable,even if its only for a few seconds, and he'll strike! Gohan thought. Both him and Vegeta had small yellow auras surrounding them.

I'm running out of energy! What am I gonna do if this doesn't nock him out...? Trunks was thinking. Goten was being attacked furiously, but he was taking it, and he seemed to ignore the pain completely, other than a few whines, giving new meaning to the word stamina.

"Ok! I made up this one myself! BURNING ATTACK!" Trunks yelled as he turned to face directly down towards Goten, while hovering in the air. He relesed a huge blast, which hit Goten dead on. Goten burst from the smoke and punched Trunks in the face.

Oh no! I was using too much energy, so I didn't have enough for a full power Burning Attack...And now I'm out of energy! I'm gonna lose! Trunks whined as he was beat on by his oponent. Below them, Gohan was slowly gaining the upper-hand. His punches got faster as Vegeta's got slower. Finally, he landed a fist in the prince's face as fast as lightning, nocking him back a little.

Gohan took the chance and dashed forwaard at the enemy, bonbarding him with countless blows of ki-filled punches and kicks. Gohan started going faster and faster with his punches, pushing his opponent backward. He then punched Vegeta in the gut, and threw him forwards the round, while charging a kamehaeha wave.

"Ka...Mee...Haaaaaaa..." Gohan started to struggle to force out every bit of his SS2 energy into the blast, with his hands cupped at his side, ready to thrust forward. "MeHA!" He yelled as he released it while deforming into a super saiyan one (still with the super kaioken times four lit up) all of is super saiyan two energy bursting into Vegeta's body through the force of the kamehameha wave.

This destroyed three nearby hills, causing them to collapse. One of them collapsed right on top of Goten, but he powered up with force enough to burst the rubble away from his body. When the smoke cleared, Gohan could not find Vegeta. He couldn't even sense him, but he knew he was alive. He had to be concealing his power level.

Just one more chapter, then I'll start editing for a 3rd edition! Then, I'm starting a fic that hasn't even been seen on MFG yet!(BTW, the definition (or at least what I mean when I say it in my fics) of relaseing energy is when you make the ki that you've been storing up ready for using.)

JC#1

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JC#1 on Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:54 pm

He's planning an ambush... Gohan thought. He then ralized he'd broken the rule of how high you can fly.

"Vegeta! You won! I flew past five feet!"

"So did I child!" Vegeta was suddenly behind him, kicking him in the back, which caused him to fall into one of the collapsed mountains. Gohan jumped right out of the rubble, but Vegeta was gone again. He saw that the final collaped hill fell into a hallow structure, the perfect place for an ambush.

"Your not gonna fool me into going in there," Gohan informed. Unfortunately for hm, Vegeta once again snuck up on him, and threw him into the structure. Gohan was now in the middle of a well thought out ambush. He started to power up a mysterious move.

"Masenko..." this move was obvously not the simple Masenko, as Gohan's arms were fully extended towards the sky, and he released multiple attacks instead of just one when he said "HA!" Afraid of being hit, Vegeta stopped the assualt by kicking his opponent in the gut, apearing out of nowhere.

"Ok, that's it, Final..." Vegeta started to power an attasck while he flew into the sky.

"Right. Kamehame..." Gohan got ready to counter from the ground.

"HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!/FLAAAAAAAAAAAASSSHHHH!" they both yelled at the same time while releasing the jigantic waves of ki energy, which drained them both into their base forms (no kaioken) and rendered them both unconcsious from the sudden drop in power. The blasts finally cvlashed and exploded, with Goten and Trunks right in the middle. This rendered Gote unconscious, but Trunks managed to stay up for a few seconds beore the explosion took its toll.

Gohan woke up, and Vegeta was awake infront of him.

"Guess it was a tie..." said Gohan.

"No. I fell asleep at least a few seconds befopre you did." Gohan was surprised a Vegeta's honesty. "The waves hit eachother, but aparently we had horrible aiming. They hit together at the point where
Goten and Trunks were figting, and Trunks managed to stay awake just a few seconds longer than Goten after being hit with the explosion."

1 year later...

bonus story!: SS Goten, for real!

"OK Goten, now don't hurt yourself like last time, but try to release all that energy," Chi-chi instructed. Her and Goten were in the forest around their home. Goten started to release energy. His hair stould up as a blue aura surrounded him.

"hhhhhhhmmm......." Goten forced bits of enegy from his body. "HhhhyyyAAAAH!" The aura suddenly turned yellow and bursted into a larger size. The aura was so large, Chi-chi ws a good few yards away and was inside of the aura. Goten's hair quikly shifted back and forth between yellow and black. "HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! !!!" Goten yelled with all of his force. Finally the transformation was complete, and Goten had become a super saiyan.

"AAAAHH! Goten, never do that! You're a monster when ou do that, and the more you do it, the more monster-ish you become, got it!?" Chi-chi overreacted as she fell on the ground.

1 year after Goten goes Super Saiyan...

Gohan is now 15 1/2 years old. Goten is 8. Goku is training in other world. Gohan hasn't been training at all, until Goku tells him that he'll be back for te 25th Budokai Tenkaichi. Chi-chi refuses to train Goten any longer, so he and Trunks train together. Trunks is 9. Vegeta is still training him. He teaches Goten what he's learned from Vegeta whenever they're training together. Goten has been trying to teach Trunks to go Super Saiyan, but is so far unsuccesfull. He also teaches Trunks some stuff he learned from Gohan.

Trunks and Goten are at a park. They are behind some trees, where Bulma and Chi-chi won't see them, and Goten is at the super saiyan stage. He is trying to teach Trunks to reach super saiyan. He powers down to base.

"Trunks, watch me and fallow. Release ALL of your energy," Goten instructed. He and Trunks, simultaniously, released their ki power. Trunks reaches super saiyan, finally, with a glowing golden aura close to his body.

"I did it!" Trunks yells in joy, as Goku does in other world fused with an alien species. "I learned the fusion technique!" Goku is pleased.

"Now you have one more thing to learn before entering the Budokai Tenkaichi. Super Saiyan three..." an alien informed.

Back at the park, Goten and Trunks are playing tag, but it is a bit more extreme than usuall tag. They are in their base forms so they don't have to hide from their mother's. Goten is it. He's chasing Trunks in circles, when he suddenly dissapears and reappears infront of Trunks, but when he tags him, he realizes it was an after-image.

Meanwhile, Great Saiyaman is catching a man in the air who fell from a building. I keep showing up to save the day...But I need training for the tournament! That's it...I'm gonna have to forget saiyaman for a while, and focus on my training. Watch out dad...You've got competition this time.

And so concludes what happened in the world of DBZ, between two major battles. Gohan thinks all he has to worry about is common school troubles and training for the tournament, but little do he and his friends know, they aren't the only ones entering the tournament with more than the average human's power...Yet even though the DBZ universe is in danger for now, the Z fighters will alway prevail, and as long as there is good in the universe, there will be a sappy ending like this one, where Goku and/or his friends have saved the world once again, although in the case of this fic, the world was never in any danger.

there it is, that's it, my next fanfic is about the alternate scenario of Budokai Tenkaichi 2 where Raditz killed Vegeta, Nappa, and himself after trning into a good guy. I'm writing about what happens after the saiyan saga.

JC#1

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JC#1 on Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:17 pm

Wow, no one's posting. I hope its because there aren't many members yet, and not because members don't lie my fics Sad Well, I'm editing for version 3 now!

JC#1

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku on Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:58 am

Not bad

Son Goku
Admin
Admin

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JC#1 on Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:29 pm

thnx. finally soeone replied.

JC#1

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku on Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:59 am

Yeah, I wish All of the members would come back already

Son Goku
Admin
Admin

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JC#1 on Sat May 03, 2008 11:37 pm

BACK!? As in, they were here, but left? I thought there just weren't any in the 1st place! Looks like we got the place all to ourselves then, lol. Have you read my other fic yet?

JC#1

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku on Sun May 04, 2008 12:02 am

Yeah I had members then they left within the week.

Son Goku
Admin
Admin

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JC#1 on Sun May 04, 2008 12:10 am

Oh, why do you think they left? And have you read my other fic yet?

JC#1

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku on Sun May 04, 2008 12:18 am

Nope

Son Goku
Admin
Admin

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JC#1 on Sat May 24, 2008 4:11 am

you should read the other one. Its a new one.

JC#1

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top